i cant breathe icarly ended like 6 months ago who wouldnt remember
why do we call periods “periods” when we can call them something cooler like “bloodstain fever”
or ”the crimson horror”
** CAUTION **
Please tell every dog or cat owner you know. Even if you don’t have a pet, please pass this to those who do.
Over the weekend, the doting owner of two young lab mixes purchased Cocoa Mulch from Target to use in their garden. The dogs loved the way it smelled and it was advertised to keep cats away from their garden. Their dog (Calypso) decided the mulch smelled good enough to eat and devoured a large helping. She vomited a few times which was typical when she eats something new but wasn’t acting lethargic in any way. The next day, Mom woke up and took Calypso out for her morning walk. Halfway through the walk, she had a seizure and died instantly.
Although the mulch had NO warnings printed on the label, upon further investigation on the company’s web site,
This product is HIGHLY toxic to dogs and cats.
Cocoa Mulch is manufactured by Hershey’s, and they claim that “It is true that studies have shown that 50% of the dogs that eat Cocoa Mulch can suffer physical harm to a variety of degrees (depending on each individual dog). However, 98% of all dogs won’t eat it.”
*Snopes site gives the following information:http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/cocoamulch.asp
Cocoa Mulch, which is sold by Home Depot, Foreman’s Garden Supply and other garden supply stores contains a lethal ingredient called ‘Theobromine’. It is lethal to dogs and cats. It smells like chocolate and it really attracts dogs. They will ingest this stuff and die. Several deaths already occurred in the last 2-3 weeks.
Theobromine is in all chocolate, especially dark or baker’s chocolate which is toxic to dogs. Cocoa bean shells contain potentially toxic quantities of theobromine, a xanthine compound similar in effects to caffeine and theophylline. A dog that ingested a lethal quantity of garden mulch made from cacao bean shells developed severe convulsions and died 17 hours later. Analysis of the stomach contents and the ingested cacao bean shells revealed the presence of lethal amounts of theobromine.
**PLEASE PASS THIS ON**
:( :( :(
It’s funny that Augustus’ last name is Waters because that’s what my eyes do whenever I think about him.
It’s also funny because Hazel is drowning from the water in her lungs so in a way her boyfriend is killing her
dont be mean
be median or mode
damn math fandom bloggers
shut up we have a good range of jokes
this is our domain
guys we’re forgetting the point of this post and going off on a tangent
Are you all done cos I’ve had enough of this by now
Damn math fandom bloggers
STOP BEING SCARED TO SEND THAT “HEY” MESSAGE TO YOUR CRUSH. WHO KNOWS, YOU COULD BE KISSING THEM IN 2 WEEKS. YOU NEVER KNOW!! TAKE RISKS!!!
Reblog if your parents aren’t virgins.
This must be like the smartest and stupidest thing ever!! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
No, you don’t understand.
This actually happens.
We got a 16 year old boy on our unit once, because Pediatrics was full, and it’s about 1 in the morning and all the nurses are at the nurses station having a break and we’re all talking and having a laugh and then all of a sudden this kids heart monitor just goes CRAZY.
So we call the code and I grab the crash cart and about 6 of us just take off running down the hall and we bust in the room and this kid is just sitting there with his hand around his junk looking MORTIFIED.
So we just sort of backed out of the room quietly, walked calmly to the stairwell, and had a total and complete hysterical breakdown.
It was the funniest shit ever.
Omigod so many nurses have told me stories like these.